June 26, 2008
Twitter Facebook Goggle Twitter Facebook Goggle
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
The views of guest bloggers do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Alliance for Justice.
- Complaint against Judge Edith Jones dismissed, even as she continues to decide cases on issues where she’s demonstrated bias
- Benched! The “Thurmond Rule,” and other Republican excuses to avoid doing work
- Supreme Court Hears Arguments in “Constructive Discharge” Employment Discrimination Case
- 2014 was a banner year for judicial confirmations; now let’s get back to work
- Benched! Keeping credit where credit is due
1 percent court 1% court 2014ACACases abortion affordable care act a question of integrity arbitration att mobility v. conception Benched Charles Grassley chief justice john roberts Chuck Grassley crude justice deepwater horizon defense of marriage act discrimination DOMA ethics filibuster forced arbitration jeffrey toobin judicial emergencies judicial nominations judicial nominees judicial selection judicial slection judicial vacancies justice sotomayor Lost in the Fine Print nan aron ninth circuit proposition 8 scotus senate judiciary committee senate rules reform supreme court supreme court justice Ted Cruz the corporate court torture accountability tortured law torture memos Uncategorized Voting Rights Act wal-mart v. dukes