Alliance for Justice President, Nan Aron was on CSPAN this morning talking about Judge Sotomayor’s nomination to the Supreme Court. You can watch it online here.
May 27, 2009
Twitter Facebook Goggle Twitter Facebook Goggle
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
The views of guest bloggers do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Alliance for Justice.
- “We know better”: Former FISA Court judge does not speak for federal judiciary when he opposes FISC reform
- Supreme Court Hears Arguments in “Constructive Discharge” Employment Discrimination Case
- “Blue slip” delays mean no confirmation hearing for pending nominees
- On the Clean Air Act and the EPA, Justice Scalia Agreed with Judge Garland
- A Question of Integrity Screening at Catholic University
1 percent court 1% court 2014ACACases abortion affordable care act a question of integrity arbitration att mobility v. conception Benched Charles Grassley chief justice john roberts Chuck Grassley crude justice deepwater horizon defense of marriage act discrimination DOMA ethics filibuster forced arbitration jeffrey toobin judicial emergencies judicial nominations judicial nominees judicial selection judicial slection judicial vacancies justice sotomayor Lost in the Fine Print nan aron ninth circuit proposition 8 scotus senate judiciary committee senate rules reform supreme court supreme court justice Ted Cruz the corporate court torture accountability tortured law torture memos Uncategorized Voting Rights Act wal-mart v. dukes