AFJ’s 2013 First Monday video, Roe at Risk, documents the disturbing reality that 40 years after Roe v. Wade women across the country are seeing their reproductive rights slip away. Increasingly radical state laws:
- Place impossible requirements on abortion providers
- Compel women to undergo intrusive procedures
- Drastically reduce the length of time during which abortion is legal
- Grant fetuses “personhood” rights.
Many Americans are waking up to the reality that rights they have held for four decades may no longer be secure.
- See the New York screening of the video and watch reproductive rights leaders discuss Roe at Risk
- Read AFJ’s new report In Their Words: The Supreme Court Justices on Abortion
Spread the word: www.roeatrisk.org
Activists in local communities and campus leaders on hundreds of law school, college and university campuses will use this film as a centerpiece for discussions, forums, debates and other educational events.
For support in putting on a successful film screening event, email email@example.com and follow Roe at Risk at @TerraAFJ
To join this important organizing endeavor, submit the form below — we will send you a free copy of ROE AT RISK!