Alliance for Justice is a national association of over 100 organizations, representing a broad array of groups committed to progressive values and the creation of an equitable, just, and free society. Alliance for Justice fights to ensure that America lives up to its promise of equal justice under law.
What We Do
- We fight to take politics out of the judicial selection process and ensure there is a judge for every vacancy on the federal courts.
- We fight to keep the courthouse doors open to consumers harmed by big business.
- We fight for the highest standards of ethics and accountability in the judiciary.
- We fight The 1% Court – a Supreme Court that stacks the deck in favor of big business and against the rest of us.
- And we help other nonprofits and foundations advocate for a just society.