Supreme Court justices should be able to resist the temptation to lend the prestige of their office to partisan political causes, or fraternize with and fundraise on behalf of those who could have a financial stake in Court decisions. Unfortunately, some of the justices sitting on the Supreme Court today have been unable to resist that temptation.
- No Hollywood Endings Here!
- Tyson Foods v. Bouaphakeo: Another Nail in the Class-Action Coffin?
- Benched! Another kind of politically motivated delay in New Jersey
- Fact-checking American Express claims about forced arbitration
- Scalia on retirees losing their health insurance: “I can’t feel bad about it.”