Supreme Court justices should be able to resist the temptation to lend the prestige of their office to partisan political causes, or fraternize with and fundraise on behalf of those who could have a financial stake in Court decisions. Unfortunately, some of the justices sitting on the Supreme Court today have been unable to resist that temptation.
- United States v. Texas and Immigrant Youth at the Supreme Court
- On the Clean Air Act and the EPA, Justice Scalia Agreed with Judge Garland
- Benched! Grassley’s Bad Confirmation Math
- Congressional Democrats Call for End to Forced Arbitration
- Supreme Court Hears Arguments in “Constructive Discharge” Employment Discrimination Case