- Unequal Justice (2012)
- A Question of Integrity (2011)
- Crude Justice (2010)
- Tortured Law (2009)
- Access Denied?: (2008)
- Supreme Injustices (2007)
- Quiet Revolution: (2006)
- AFJ Film Archive
Your contribution supports a fair legal system & access to justice.Donate Today »
Receive updates on current initiatives and breaking news.
Resources for Film Screenings
Thank you for hosting a screening of Unequal Justice. Here are some FREE resources to help you get started on your film event.
- Organizer's Toolkit (pdf): Tips and hints to help plan, budget, publicize and execute an event that will draw a crowd and lead to meaningful discussion and action. It is divided into five easy-to-follow stages that can be implemented over a four week time span, and outlines all of the necessary steps needed to make your film screening a success.
- Organizer's Checklist (pdf): This checklist will help make it easy for you quickly navigate through the event planning process.
- Talking Points (pdf): An overview of the issues examined in Unequal Justice to help speakers and event moderators prepare remarks. Coming soon!
- Discussion Questions (pdf): To help stimulate debate and discussion at your film screening event.
- Event Flyers (pdf): Printable, customizable flyers to help you promote your event.
- Event Flyers half-page size (pdf): A half-page version of the Unequal Justice flyer.
- One-Percent Court Post-Screening Survey: Each year, Alliance for Justice produces short documentary films to help highlight social justice issues and spur activism. You can help ensure we continue to produce high quality work. After your film screening event, please complete our brief survey.
Is there anything else we can help you with? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.