Students lead busy lives! We know how busy you are, and that’s why Alliance for Justice’s Student Action Campaign staff make ourselves available to help you plan a successful event. We can help you develop program ideas, suggest possible activities and workshops, and send you the handouts and other materials you need for a campus event. Contact us at email@example.com.
Here are the materials we'll provide for your event:
- A FREE Copy of Quiet Revolution
- Film Booklet
You can download a short booklet that was developed as a complementary piece to the film. The easy-to-read booklet describes the growth of this ultra-conservative movement, its agenda, and its icons. You may request copies to disseminate during your film screening event.
- Promotional Flyer for QUIET REVOLUTION
- Sample Discussion Questions
- Talking Points
- Speaker ideas and more! (Email us for help recruiting speakers for your campus event.)
The following TIPSHEETS contain information to help you organize an event:
- Create an Organizing Committee
- Develop an Event Program
- Planning Logistics for Your Event
- Budgeting for Your Event
- Building a Crowd for Your Event
The Activist Checklist will make planning your event easy!