AFJ’s 2014 First Monday campaign is educating the public about forced arbitration and providing tools to help individuals stand up for their rights. Activists all across the nation will use our short video Lost in the Fine Print as a tool to demystify this issue and galvanize others to take action. See below for upcoming screenings and events.
- Nan Aron, President, Alliance for Justice
- Lorena González, Candidate for Seattle City Council, Pos. 9
- Deepak Gupta, Gupta Beck PLLC
- Beth Terrell, Member, Terrell Marshall Daudt & Willie PLLC
Thursday, July 16, during the 2:15PM session
- For more information, contact Erik Lampmann at [email protected]