The strength of the Alliance is in its members, who share a commitment to ensuring that government responds to the needs of all Americans and keeps its pledge of liberty and justice for all.
Benefits of Membership
AFJ offers members a comprehensive set of services, resources, technical assistance and support designed to increase staff and organizational advocacy capacity. Specific membership benefits include:
- One free Bolder Advocacy training on navigating IRS rules on advocacy, and 20% discounts to paid member organizations on webinars, as well as access to tailored technical assistance on the advocacy laws as they apply to your work – via our hotline, dedicated e-mail ([email protected]), and in-person sessions with AFJ’s legal experts;
- Opportunities to increase the visibility of your organization, projects or campaigns via online Partner Spotlights, guest blog posts, and sharing your online content on AFJ’s social media accounts;
- Invitations to member-only events and briefings;
- Listing in AFJ’s Justice First! luncheon program, AFJ website and brochures, and other acknowledgements throughout the year; and
- Opportunities to connect with AFJ’s membership of 130 progressive organizations.
- Up to $2.5 Million: $500
- $2.5 Million to $5 Million: $1,000
- $5 Million to $10 Million: $2,500
- $10 Million to $20 Million: $3,500
- $20 Million and above: $5,000