AFJ urges Senators to examine Sessions’ long public record of statements and actions hostile to the rights of communities of color, women, workers, LGBTQ people, the environment and immigration before casting a vote.
- An Open Letter to the Senate from Alliance for Justice: Reject the Nomination of Sen. Jeff Sessions for U.S. Attorney General
- Nan Aron in The Nation: Jeff Sessions Is Just Not in the Same League as Former Attorneys General
- PRESS RELEASE: Sessions’ Updated Questionnaire Still Shockingly Incomplete; Groups Call for Senate to Delay Hearings
- PRESS RELEASE: Sessions’ SJQ “Woefully Inadequate”: Groups Call for Delay in Hearing Schedule
- Click here to read our fact sheet on the Sessions record
- Click here to read Nan Aron’s op-ed in The Hill