The U.S. Supreme Court may seem somewhat remote from our daily lives, but its decisions affect everyone in America, every day. AFJ works to make sure that the Supreme Court respects the values of equality and justice for all. Sadly, the Supreme Court has often gone in the wrong direction, protecting the wealthy and the powerful at the expense of everyday people.
Alliance for Justice is a leader in research, education and outreach around Supreme Court nominations. To read more about our role in recent Supreme Court nominations, click here.
AFJ Statements on the Supreme Court:
- Muslim Ban Ruling “Will Not Be Accepted in Silence”
- Ruling in NIFLA Case Is “Call to Action”
- Cakeshop Ruling Makes It “More Important than Ever” to Fight Discrimination
- Ruling in Epic Systems v. Lewis Strikes Major Blow to Workers’ Rights
- Trump v. Hawaii: Will the Establishment Clause Continue To Protect Religious Minorities From Discrimination?
- Gorsuch Doubles Down on Anti-Civil Rights Stance in First SCOTUS Year
- Deceiving Pregnant Women Isn’t a Free Speech Right
- SCOTUS Case Highlights Courts’ Role in Women’s Health
- It’s About the Wedding Cake. If by “Wedding Cake” You Mean “Nationwide Anti-LGBT Discrimination.”
- 61% Say Trump Will Pick Judges Who Favor Wealthy, Powerful
- On 45th Anniversary of Roe, Women’s Rights at Risk
- The Gorsuch Record
- Roberts’ Corporate Court: The First 10 Years
- The Roberts Court and Judicial Overreach