Alliance for Justice believes that all Americans have the right to secure justice in the courts and to have their voices heard when government makes decisions that affect their lives. We are a national association of over 100 organizations, representing a broad array of groups committed to progressive values and the creation of an equitable, just, and free society.
What We Do
- We fight to ensure there is a well-qualified, consensus nominee for every vacancy.
- We fight to keep the courthouse doors open to consumers harmed by big business.
- We fight for the highest standards of ethics and accountability in the judiciary.
- We fight The 1% Court – a Supreme Court that stacks the deck in favor of big business and against the rest of us.
- And we help other nonprofits and foundations advocate for a just society.